Investment: $197 (seminar is capped to 10 spots)
Dates: Saturday the 8th of July
Location: Functional Fitness Australia, Mitchell ACT
Covering Conscious Coaching and The Functional Athlete
Conscious coaching and lesson focus: developing emotional intelligence, leadership and influential skills.
Learn how to:
- Frame conversations and expectations
- Build communication and influential skills
- Identify different learning styles in a gym setting
- Build community, culture and raving fans
- Implement the 15 coaching commandments
- Communicate through Non-verbals
- Understand the 6 human needs and how to meet them
- Build self-awareness and emotional intelligence
The Functional Athlete lesson focus: simple and effective principles of strength training and conditioning for overall performance.
Learn how to implement:
- Fundamental functional movement and mechanics across a broad population
- Safe, Strong, Sexy programming principles
- Advanced movement techniques for Olympic lifting and gymnastics
- The essentials of prehab
- Fundamental body weight movement
- Technical cues to a group and individual
- Programming & periodisation for the functional athlete
What will I get out of attending this seminar?
The most important trait of a good coach is behavioural adaptability. Attending this seminar will you leave with a new level of understanding and leadership by developing emotional intelligence, understanding the 6 human needs and implementing the 15 coaching commandments into your coaching and business straight away.
You will also have a new perspective and secret weapon for longevity in programming and exercise prescription for your athletes and clients.
I can’t make that day, will there be another one later in the year?
Possibly although unlikely at this stage, sorry. Just be there or be square.
Will we be going through a training session?
Training session, no. exercises, yes. So come prepared to squat, lunge, jump and many other things.
I am injured, will I still get benefit from coming along?
Absolutely. The movement components are important but you will learn a lot by observing and listening as all coaches do.
I am not a trainer but I am interested, will I still get something from this?
Absolutely. We have had many clients and athletes attend in the past and get a lot out of it to apply to their life and training.
8 to 6 is a long ass day! Will there be breaks? Will there be food?
Absolutely, we will have small breakout sessions throughout the day to get some food and move around. You are recommended to your own snacks and food on the day.
Ok, where do I sign up?
Follow this link to sign up for the seminar…