Date: Saturday the 5th of May
Location: Functional Fitness Australia, Mitchell ACT
Investment: $147 ($97 Early bird tickets available until the 21st of April)
In the Connected Coaching seminar you will learn how to:
- Build communication and influential skills
- Frame conversations and expectations
- Identify different learning styles in a gym setting
- Learn your personality type
- Learn and implement the 15 coaching commandments
- Understand the 6 human needs and how to meet them
- Identify co-dependent patterns
- Learn the 9 levels of consciousness and how to level up
- The 5 major mental programs stopping us reaching our potential
- Develop emotional intelligence and leadership skills.
What will I get out of attending this seminar?
The most important trait of a good coach is behavioural adaptability. Attending this seminar will you leave with a new level of understanding and leadership by implementing learnings such as identifying personality types and archetypes, understanding the 6 human needs and implementing the 15 coaching commandments into your coaching and business straight away.
Will we be going through a training session?
No physically demanding components in the seminar.
The connected coaching seminar is a theory based seminar with some practical workshop components. Come dressed in what you feel comfortable moving around.
I am not a trainer but I am interested, will I still get something from this?
Absolutely. We have had many clients and athletes attend in the past and get a lot out of it to apply to their life and training.
8 to 3 is a long day! Will there be breaks? Will there be food?
Absolutely, we will have small breakout sessions throughout the day to get some food and move around. You are recommended to your own snacks and food on the day.
Ok, where do I sign up?
Follow this link to sign up for the seminar…